Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why am I blogging ...

... when I have nothing to blog about?
.
.
.
.
.
.
(11 minutes later)
Oh yah. I got back my chem paper today. Nothing fancy, just a solid, really fortunate 45/100. Which means I get the pleasure of announcing to my parents, "Hey! I passed my very first chem test!"
I am in no hurry to get back my other papers, ESPECIALLY GP and E.lit. And math and bio. Wait. That just means everything.
This morning, I was stricken with an acute bout of Monday's blues (despite the day being Wednesday). I don't think I can feel the rationale for coming to school anymore. Maybe I need more time to adjust? 7 weeks of no school can do wonders.

Hmm ... just today I realised Stella has the same thoughts as me regarding XX. But what can we do about this? I guess not aggravating it further is a good place to start. Sorry for all the secrecy, as our lives are at stake.

I want Harry Potter!!! I wish 21st will come quickly. Hah, I think I'm more excited about the 7th book than my 17th birthday.

1 comment: