Tuesday, October 30, 2007

this is crazy!!!

I think I lack determination and zeal ... a LOT. What have I done for the past few weeks??
I mugged 24 hours a day in preparation for promos (no choice-my life was at stake). It was hell, but hey, I was USEFUL. At least I was doing something!

But now I've degenerated into some kind of idle, spastic, babbling potato! I do nothing but
1. Watch FMA (I'm now at episode 37! woohoo!)
2. Watch sleuth-related drama serials
3. Play PS2
4. Play Xbox 360
5. Watch random Youtube videos
6. Roll around on a marble surface (when the weather is hot)
7. Space out in front of a fan
8. Set alarms at 3am so that I can raid the fridge at night.
9. Set alarms at 3am so that I can hog the computer and watch FMA. (plus the Internet runs faster)
10. Set alarms at 3am so that I can experience the "wake-up-in-the-middle-of-a-stormy-night-and-go-back-to sleep-again" thing.
11. Drink a reservoir of pomegranate juice.
12. Reread all the comics I have.
13. Reread all my old books.
14. Bathe in ultra-hot water and pretend to be in an 'onsen'
15. And in the process, take two hours to bathe
16. Read downloaded Inuyasha manga while waiting for FMA to load
17. Read downloaded Ranma 1/2 while waiting for FMA to load
18. Nap (and I don't usually have the habit of doing so!!)

You know, actually I've compiled a list of things I wanna do during the holidays, but my complacency is not helping me =_________= Someone fish me out of this vicious cycle please!!

Ahh! More pomegranate juice <3

12 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG FMA FMA FMA!!! X333333333333333333333!!!!! After watching the FMA series PLUS the movie you must read the managa!!! I HAVE DONE IT ALL!!! YES YES FMA!!! EDO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always NAP...and now after OP..i NAP double the hours!!!
    LOL

    HEY MUST MEET UP HOR!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyways you are super slow!!! only episode 37??? 37 is FARNIE!!!! mwahahahaha!!! AND I LOVE THE NUMBER OF TIMES 'FMA' APPEARS IN YOUR POST!

    *ahem*

    anyways, yes yes yes the wake up in the storm thing sounds super cool!!! but i dun think i can wake up even with the alarm clock... and i want pomegranate juice too!! this is so unfair!!! u noe we finish one bottle in 2 days? I USE MY OWN MONEY BUY N MY SIS JUST KOPE FROM ME! n ur onsen thing is super lame!!! xDDDD FMA FMA FMA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...u got BATHTUB at home to use as ONSEN? LOL...
    SPASTIC GIRL!
    Must motivate me to MUG TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i'm spamming!!! but this is miraculous, you actually blogged!!! now u have to get a decent layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw episode 34 is super super SAD!!! SAD LOR THE ENDING! ALMOST WANTED TO CRY! POOR ED! But he didn't kill anyone in the manga you noe! still very innocent!! xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. epi 43 is FARNIE! especially the meeting!! wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LET's have STEAMBOAT AGAIN!!
    and this time must get better satay!!


    haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAAH!! Spam!!!
    Anw I hv made progress already, now at eppi 46!! If only the videos load faster, I would hv finished the series a long long time ago!!
    Bwahahaha! And I watched the flame no alchemist episode twice coz it's sho funny!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHA YAH!!! they even go redraw the FMA logo! so farny!! and epi 51 is so shuai! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only that!! They changed the opening video too xD u know, the part where Al goes "Principle of equivalent trade ... We believed that was the truth when we were young yada yada"
    And window-washing!! Bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA YAH! u noe who was that? riza hawkeye!! she said the opening! XD

    ReplyDelete