Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A rainy Tuesday at the library ...

Drawn by Waileng and me. x) Kinda messy and random but I think it's nice anyway! And it is definite proof that I probably should never mug with Waileng ever again. Not without another, umm, strong-minded individual to supervise us and make sure we do some mugging-related things.

Here's the same drawing from a different perspective. Both ways are fine, but I kinda prefer this one x):And my scanner sucks. The original isn't this purplish, and there is more contrast. AND the lines are softer. Bleah. Bottomline: I'm trying to imply is that the original looks cooler x)


Oh and my dear sister accidentally sprayed a few drops of water onto the artwork, and caused some gray smudging near the monkeys. Sorry! Though I drew a bunch of grapes to cover up, so it isn't really noticeable anymore, hehe.

And finally:
I couldn't resist! I love tempura <3

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH THE TEMPURA IS SO COOL LAH CAN!! CAN USE AS MSN ICON!!!

    hahaha yah and i think i shan't mug with you again cos its EXTREMELY unproductive! hard to with another so PASSIONATE about drawing!!! WAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleah, I coloured the tempuras so that I can use it as my avatar!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! how long do u guys take to draw them?!! splendid!!
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaaha yah i noe i used it too! hope u dun mind xD anw the tempura pic is a BIT rectangular... so it gets cropped when u just it as a dp

    btw stella, we took an afternoon which included on-off drawing, then later simply abandoning our pretense at mugging n just full blown drawing xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw u forgot to mention the title of the drawing is: ... actually i forgot wat is the title... what izzit? i rmb its called Tuesday: the something. xD

    ReplyDelete