Sunday, October 12, 2008

something seven?

YahoO! It's time for a little interactivity on my blog!
(But I get a feeling that this post shall be ignored ... but nevertheless)





This is a song Yoko Kanno wrote for Cowboy Bebop.
I first heard it while I was nursing a bad post-mugging migraine (double ouch). But I was fascinated by it's high-strung quality - there is so much tension in it. At first I really couldn't pinpoint the source of this truncated feeling I get from hearing this song - might it be the ultra-heavy riffs? Maybe it's the urban grungy sounds.
But then I did a little arithmetic and discovered the oddest thing - the kind that makes people go o__o ---> O_____O ---> oooooooooh!! ahhhh!!!


No wonder the song is called 7 minutes.

So there! I'll leave it up to you peeps to discover for yourself what this fascinating thing is.

P.S. No, it's not because this song is 7 minutes long
P.P.S. And do tag my flashbox with guesses x)

No comments:

Post a Comment