Tuesday, January 12, 2010

genetic explanation for any anti-social tendencies I might display

Got locked out of my own house for half an hour while my entire family was home o.o

The main door is locked only at bedtime, but today my parents were just too lazy and bolted it early with the intention of camping in their room for the entire night.


My sister was, as always, securely bound to the computer via Bose TriPort headphones with amazing sound-cancelling properties.

My brother was Youtubing. On my bed.

No one could hear the doorbell. No one could hear my knocks. Everyone could hear the phone ringing but no one picked up because
1. he/she is not expecting any calls tonight, so logically

2. this call is for Dad / Mum / Sis / Bro so
3. he/she is too lazy to pick it up, hence
4. he/she just waits for someone else to do it, and
5. I make six unanswered calls

Eventually I took out my mac, nestled myself among the shoes, got on the wireless and played Amateur Surgeon. (Until my sister decided it was a warm day and tried to get more ventilation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment