Monday, March 2, 2009

when I'm not the first to think of it

The idea spawned and consumed me in an instant.
The spark came when I missed out one double-u in www.blogspot.com, and I was directed to this blog in a language my computer can't read. That aside, isn't it novel to have an address like that - ww.blogspot.com?
So I thought, I would like wwww.blogspot.com, but it was taken by this deeply philosophical random Iranian blogger.
wwwww.blogspot.com was seized by a Mexican (I think) who shares my fondness for parenthesises. (Pardon the irony.)
wwwwww.blogspot.com and wwwwwww.blogspot.com were adopted and forgotten, for they were but "experiments". They have horrible camo-green colour schemes. The same sucker took wwwwwwwwww.blogspot.com too, but at least there were characters on it. I refuse to acknowledge that stuf lik tis cn b counted as wordz ... neva ... neva wif mi
(disclaimer: this is personal opinion, not judgement of any kind. huan cannot be held liable)

And I spent the next fifteen minutes on a crusade of [w X x-variable] blog-hopping, encountering anything from proper blogs (wwwwwwwwwww.blogspot.com, that of a Japanese student who obviously owns this blog as a practice pad for English) to utter nonsense wwwwwwwwwwww.blogspot.com, I like cheese too but I like your blog's name more).
There are loads of bloggers out there. Anywhere imaginable. (That's the mandatory cheesy realisation of a mature blogger.)
Anyway I've safely established that if I want a like blog name, I'll have to go for
[breathes] wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.blogspot.com

The sad thing is, that exceeds the character-limit by one wubby lousy double-u. That's my spate of luck in recent hours, but I'll like to say with feigned optimism - I'm using up all my bad luck! YahoO! By a stretch of fallible logic, maybe I'm subconsciously accumulating my fair fortunes for the day that wilt maketh me. That fifth day of the moon. Whither shalt I go? Methinks, an I wert bright, I wilt go hither. Withal aplomb, I shalt go.

No comments:

Post a Comment